Vidyalakshmi Scheme is a step towards the objective to promote education in India. In case of any financial deficit, while pursuing higher education either abroad or in India, students can avail of this loan to collect the amount required for their course fees.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyalakshmi Scheme:
Loan under the Vidyalakshmi scheme can be availed by individuals studying abroad or in India.
Eligibility Is As Follows:
- Have to be a citizen of India.
- Students should secure their admission to a recognized university prior to applying for credit.
- Students should have an excellent academic record.
- Study loans under this scheme can only be accessed if the student has enrolled for a professional course, a technical course, or in research-based courses.
- Students should get their admission to a regular degree and not to any online, distance or diploma course.
- This student loan in India can be availed by students who are willing to pursue post-graduation course as well.
Steps To Apply For Vidyalakshmi Loan Are Listed Below:
- Firstly, Candidates have to visit the online portal of the Vidyalakshmi scheme and to register by providing their valid email ID and password and necessary details.
- After submitting the details, a confirmation link will be sent to the registered email address. They will be able to check the shared details via this link before the final submission.
- In the next and final step, applicants have to look for the loan options that are available under this Vidyalakshmi scheme.
In case the students fail to qualify according to the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, they can alternatively apply for a loan against property. This financial tool comes with several features and flexible repayment options.